Shopify Developer | Theme development and design in the UK, USA, EU
(and anywhere else on Earth)
They also call me Shopify expert, specialist, consultant, ninja...
Shopify theme design/development/customisation: from simple image positioning to full design and build, let me know what you need and I can make it happen.
Replatform to Shopify: would you like to keep the same store design and features, but move to Shopify? Not a problem! I will rebuild your design as a customisable Shopify theme, suggest and implement solutions for differences in platforms, help with data import, URL redirects etc.
On-page SEO: I will help you detect and solve on-page SEO issues (I don't do keyword research or build a SEO strategy).
Shopify consultancy, problem solving and implementation: tell me what problem you need to solve in your store and I will get back to you with possible solutions. Pick one and I will help implement it by either coding, installing/setting up an app or developing a custom solution.
Store maintenance: no time to change banners, text, setup apps, create products? Just let me know what you need done, and it will be done.
Subscriptions: Would you like to implement subscriptions? Do you need a custom way of showing a subscription widget? I'm a ReCharge partner and I will be happy to help you with that.
Assorted Shopify tasks: Need to format a massive CSV file? Or maybe you want to remove certain HTML tags from all product descriptions? You could save hours by asking me! Remember: you can recover money, but you cannot recover wasted time.
WHY WORK WITH ME
- Lead developer at Why Matters UK
- 100% 5 star reviews on PeoplePerHour
- Shopify Expert at Shopify Experts, the official Shopify marketplace
- Started working as a web dev in 2006
- People say good stuff about me on LinkedIn too
- I can speak Portuguese and English. Hablo un poquito Portunol. I know some Korean and some Japanese, but please don't... Currently learning Tagalog.
- Timezone is not a problem for developers. We don't sleep.
HOW I WORK
- No calls, unless strictly necessary. I have a lot of clients and this is important for me to avoid interruptions in my workflow and get things done. Send me an email, record a video, send me screenshots, send me a carrier pigeon... but no calls. Trust me, it works!
- Monday to Friday only. My laptop needs a break on the weekends.
- Payment via PeoplePerHour: it depends on the size of the project, but usually 50% deposit upfront and the rest upon delivery.